Does DDT Pesticide kill roaches? I don’t think so. DDT was originally created as an industrial agriculture pesticide, and though it may work on cockroaches, it is extremely hard to get and is considered toxic by many in the media and in the common perception of most people.
The cockroach is the most disgusting insect there is. And some people say they cause cancer. Whether they cause cancer or not, the truth is that these bugs are anti-hygienic and we do not want them around.
· Make sure you buy a Professional Bait Gel (not like the stuff you get at the grocery store)
· This bait Provides Fast Control for German roaches in 2 days
· You can Kill roaches in two ways by eating and contact
· Kills large roach populations in 8 days
· Also kills the large roach such as American, Smokey-Brown and Oriental
· Buy a bait that Contains 0.01% Fipronil